Day 6 after surgery, and I am already getting stir crazy. I also had a lot of leftover pineapple that i needed to eat before it went bad, so i decided to create something instead of laying on my butt all day. (I stocked up on pineapple because I heard it was great for inflammation) I tried to be all fancy and download a plug-in recipe app thingie for my website, but I guess I am not tech-savvy enough to understand it. So… my recipe is below. Sorry it is not all fancy and easy to read, but it’s definitely worth making!
Paleo Pineapple Whip with Chia Seeds
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple (I had leftover fresh chunks that I froze)
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of soaked chia seeds (soak in 1/3 cup of water overnight)
- optional: stevia/honey to taste
- optional: 1/3 cup canned coconut milk for a coconutty taste/creamier texture
- Throw all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.