More experimenting in the kitchen! I ordered banana flour on amazon, but unfortunately, I couldn’t wait to make this bread before it came in. So stay tuned for some fun recipes in the near future!
One of my favorite things to eat is banana bread. Normally topped with peanut butter, with a side of chocolate milk, but that’s only when I get a little too crazy on the weekends 😉 This is moist, delicious, and super easy to make. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Paleo Banana Coffee Bread
Banana Bread Ingredients:
- 3-4 brown bananas, mashed
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup + 2 TBSP coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup nut butter (i used almond – I bet peanut butter would be amazing!)
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 1/4-1/3 cup honey (or any other type of sugar)
- mini chocolate chips (optional – i used enjoy life)
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/3 cup ghee (or butter) (put in fridge so its cold!
- 1/4 cup of honey (or any other type of sweetener)
- 1/4 cup coffee
- 1/3 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all dry ingredients together (spices, flour) for the banana bread & set aside. Mix wet ingredients for banana bread together, then add in the dry ingredients. Pour into a greased bread pan (or line with parchment paper). Mix the topping ingredients together (cut the dry ingredients in with the butter/ghee), then sprinkle on top of bread. [Also optional – sprinkle mini chocolate chips on top of bread before placing in oven] Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until cooked all the way through. Serve warm, topped with nut butter & chocolate chips with a side of chocolate milk. Enjoy!
Oh goodness that looks soo nice.
Yum. anything gooey and banana-y is delicious, looks great, I am still eating your cupcakes!