- Scars looks the same
- Knee feels almost back to normal
- Not 100% ROM where my heel can meet my butt, but pretty close
- Jogged to my car the other day on accident (it was raining and i forgot!)
- Still experiencing pain on right right of knee, slight bruising – where the screw was drilled into bone
- IT band pain pretty much gone
- Hyper-extension on knee is starting to come back (to match my other knee!)
- 1.5 months until I can run again!
- Got a massage the other day – the lady did an awesome job of working out a lot of knots on both of my legs! Def recommend to get the blood flowing and give your legs a break from working so hard.
Went to Bikram Yoga again the other day and I almost fainted. I felt nauseous, light-headed… I already am not doing a lot of the poses, but had to sit down for most of the class. That has NEVER happened to me in all of my years going to heated/Bikram yoga. I usually start to feel great after 20 minutes in. I think I had a slight ear infection, and I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch after class. I am going again this week, so fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again!
Asked my PT about the discoloration on the numb part of my leg when I start to sweat – they had no idea! Looks like I will have to check with my surgeon in a few weeks. I also will be working with more with my other PT, so hopefully some new exercises are on the horizon as I continue to get my leg strength back.
Until next time!
This e-book was created as a guide to help everyone – Adults, Kids, Athletes, and Non-Athletes – recovering from ACL surgery. After reading this guide, you will have a better understanding of what to expect, surgery options, costs & insurance, and a detailed timeline for recovery.