- Scars looks the same
- Knee feels almost back to normal
- Not 100% ROM where my heel can meet my butt, but pretty close
- Jogged to my car the other day on accident (it was raining and i forgot!)
- Still experiencing pain on right right of knee, slight bruising – where the screw was drilled into bone
- IT band pain pretty much gone
- Hyper-extension on knee is starting to come back (to match my other knee!)
- 1.5 months until I can run again!
- Got a massage the other day – the lady did an awesome job of working out a lot of knots on both of my legs! Def recommend to get the blood flowing and give your legs a break from working so hard.
Went to Bikram Yoga again the other day and I almost fainted. I felt nauseous, light-headed… I already am not doing a lot of the poses, but had to sit down for most of the class. That has NEVER happened to me in all of my years going to heated/Bikram yoga. I usually start to feel great after 20 minutes in. I think I had a slight ear infection, and I spent the rest of the night laying on the couch after class. I am going again this week, so fingers crossed it doesn’t happen again!
Asked my PT about the discoloration on the numb part of my leg when I start to sweat – they had no idea! Looks like I will have to check with my surgeon in a few weeks. I also will be working with more with my other PT, so hopefully some new exercises are on the horizon as I continue to get my leg strength back.
Until next time!
This e-book was created as a guide to help everyone – Adults, Kids, Athletes, and Non-Athletes – recovering from ACL surgery. After reading this guide, you will have a better understanding of what to expect, surgery options, costs & insurance, and a detailed timeline for recovery.
Are you sure you didn’t retouch that photo? Ha! Energetically your body is doing great, physically it has to catch up. It is designed to protect itself while recovering. .
Basil! I wouldn’t have guessed. You always did well with homeopath Belladona and Chamomilla.
Thanks! Kyle has an ear infection, too. I’ll try the basil!
I am not surprised with the pressure building and weather change and allergies, pressure in ear from accumulated mucus3x a day lav, lemon and pepp or is it is acute every hourIt also said grapefruit around the ear If you have powder probiotics, put them on the back of the tongue and hold it.
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 21:09:38 +0000 To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I actually experienced dizziness during a yoga class as well recently.I honestly thought I was going to pass out and had to sit down for a bit to calm down. I will see if that’s something to do with my ear.
No idea re discoloration – my scar sometimes feels a bit weird but haven’t really experienced it – but I’m sure it’s just a part of the healing process and your surgeon will soon put your mind at easy (it’s such a stressful process!).
Glad to hear your are recovering well, awesome work with your rehab exercises!! 🙂
Thanks! It’s def a process :). I blame the dizziness on the weather changes!